VEGAS LOVE BY JILLIAN DODD IS LIVE
Hollywood actress, Ashlyn Roberts, just had the worst week of her life. Her ex released a sex tape of them and just when she was convinced her current boyfriend was a keeper for standing by her side, he breaks up with her at a friend’s wedding. She’s planning to drown her sorrows in booze when she meets a sexy stranger as she’s leaving the wedding and they end up in Vegas, married.
Cash Crawford is offered a dream job working with his brother as a junior talent agent. He’ll put his shiny new law degree to good use and make a bunch of money in the process. His first task is simple: Keep Ashlyn Roberts out of trouble and don’t sleep with her.
Which might be kind of tough, since they definitely consummated their Vegas wedding.
Will this one-night stand end in the quickie divorce they promised each other? Or will they realize they got lucky in love?
Vegas Love is now available everywhere:
Reviewed by Ashley
I have to say I was really anticipating this book from Jillian Dodd since I loved the Keatyn Chronicles Series and the That Boy Series. Let me just say, I wasn’t disappointed at all.
The fast-paced story of Cash and Ashlyn sucks you in and it was definitely hard to put this book down. There is no shortage of drama, especially for Ashlyn being a high profiled actress. I loved that Cash was able to teach her about herself and how to be independent while still maintaining their relationship. I mean, let’s just face it, I Vegas love Cash and how strong and supportive he was to Ashlyn. Also, I loved Cash’s siblings and I really hope that they all will be getting their own stories soon!
This was a sweet and sexy read and I recommend it to anyone looking for something steamy and fun. Unquestionably this was a 4 star read!
Here are some of Jillian’s favorite things about Las Vegas:
- Mandarin Oriental
- Encore at the Wynn
- Four Seasons
- Burger: Nine Fine Irishmen, New York New York.
- Mexican: Pink Taco, Hard Rock
- Nachos: Wood-Grilled Chicken Nachos, Double Barrel Roadhouse, Monte Carlo
- Breakfast: Hash House A Go Go, Rio
- Cocktail: Cotton Candy Martini, Serendipity 3, Caesars Palace
- GNO: Thunder From Down Under, Excalibur
- Show: KA by Cirque de Soleil, MGM
- View: Top of the Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Clubs: Tryst, Wynn; Hakkasan, MGM
- Bars: Foundation Room at the House of Blues, Mandalay Bay
- Outside: Bellagio Fountains
- Drinks: Chandelier Bar, Cosmopolitan
- View Strip: Voodoo Lounge, Rio
- Casino: Cosmopolitan
- Limo: Get a limo with some friend
Jillian is the USA TODAY Bestselling author of the The Keatyn Chronicles, Captive Films, and the That Boy series. She grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where she developed a love for Midwestern boys and Nebraska football. She currently lives in Florida.